Highlights from this episode:
• The March Magic Tournament is an annual social media tournament where Disney attractions compete for the title of ultimate Disney attraction.
• 32 attraction-inspired teams (16 teams from Disneyland and Walt Disney World) play each other through each round of the tournament similar to the NCAA 64 tournaments.
• The tournament started March 15, where you can cast your vote for your favorite Disney attraction on either Facebook and/ or Twitter.
• Maryann and Arianne filled out their brackets putting a friendly wager of loser buys the winner a treat of their choice.
• The final matchup between the top two attractions will take place on April 4.
•Graphic t-shirts featuring the March Magic 2016 teams are available for purchase at The Disney Store. (Online only)
• Both of the Twins original picks have been eliminated.
• Stay tuned to our Instagram to see who will win the side bet.