It’s that time of year that just has us tickled with fright — Halloween. Now we know it’s not even October yet, but since the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom officially kicked off on September 2nd that is all we have been thinking of.
We’ve stalked every thing from hashtags on instagram to blog posts these past 4 weeks. All along making mental notes of all the things we want to make sure we hit during the party. And since the party only lasts for 5 hours, we want to make sure we do it all.
Since this will be Maryann’s first time attending the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, let’s start with her Wish List.
- The Headless Horseman pic by be main entrance (as a former high school English teacher she loves, LOVES sleepy hollow)
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcake at Gaston’s
- Character pictures with rare characters dressed in Halloween Costumes
- Candy Corn Ice Cream at Storybook Treats
- The “Boo to You” parade
Here is Arianne’s (the veteran party goer) Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Wish List:
- View the “Happy HalloWishes” fireworks from Main Street.
- Get the Special Party Card for Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom starring Clawhauser from Zootopia and check out his Tricky Treat Donut Spell.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular starring the Sanderson Sisters
- Trick or Treating and snagging some specialty snacks
- Riding the Haunted Mansion
Are you planning on attending this years party? If so, what items are on your party Wish List?