A day at Epcot’s International Flower and Garden Festival is wonderful and relaxing. It is the perfect atmosphere to leisurely stroll through the gardens and take in all the beauty this festival has to offer. But if you meander too much, you might miss a lot.
Which is why we make a list prior to our visit. Not too planned but just a general reminder of things we are sure not to forget about.
- Topiaries – These gorgeous works of horticulture art are located all throughout the park.
- Festival Garden Passport – This is your guide to the entire festival and you can find these as soon as you enter the park or at the festival center.
- Tasty Treats – A Dole Whip. And a Voilet Lemondade. Then there’s the watermelon salad. Oh, who am I kidding? I am hoping to get all the food.
- Gardens – Specifically the interactive gardens such as the Butterfly Garden and the How-to Garden.
- Spikes Pollen Nation Exploration scavenger hunt – a scavenger hunt that has you searching all over Epcot for a lovable bee. For more information check out our blog post on Epcot’s Scavenger Hunts.
- Disney PhotoPass Magic Shots and prop locations – throughout the festival you can find Photographers that can take pictures of you and your entire party. We love getting festival specific magic shots done. In 2018 these include Spike the Bee, Orange Bird, Butterflies, and fairy wings. There are also locations that will have festival photo frames and props to hold up for your picture.
- Merchandise – Take a piece of the festival home with you by purchasing a shirt or ears. If you read our blog post with our Flower and Garden Merchandise Wish List you know of some of the amazing products they have for sale.
So these are the things we will be Bee-lining over to do at the festival this year. What’s on your “must do” festival wish list?