It feels like it was only yesterday that we were celebrating the start of the May with our May the Fourth sleep over. But here we are one day away from the end of the month. A lot of fun things happened in the last 30 days.
In Case You Missed It… here is our monthly recap of all The Disney Twins happenings in May 2018.
Both Maryann and Arianne (and their families) visited the parks before the end of the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. Maryann was won over when she tried out the Bon Voyage Breakfast for the first time. And Arianne finally got to experience the awesomeness of Galactic Nights at Hollywood Studios.
If you follow our daily adventures on Instagram you would know we took over the Magic Kingdom Casting Agency Instagram account last weekend. We had such an amazing time sharing our day at Disney with the MK Casting Agency’s followers. You can check it out by selecting Takeover #38 in their Highlights.
Other happenings include:
These are the posts we shared with you this month.
- The Magic Kingdom 6 Land Challenge We shared with you our fun Magic Kingdom ride, snack, photo challenge.
- #MoodMonday – Our Galactic Nights wish list We made a list of all the things we wanted do or eat while at this extra ticketed event.
- Pixie Dust Pointers: Tips for eating at the Outdoor Kitchens during Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival – We offer up some of our top tips for not breaking the piggy bank and how to navigate the Kitchens at the Festival.
- It’s gonna be an Incredible Summer at Walt Disney World – Don’t miss out on anything this summer. Check out the list we complied of all the events starting or taking place this summer.
- Counting down a trip to Disney – We share with you how we count down the days till we leave and what fun things we do to pass the time till our Disney trip begins.
- Incredible Summer at Disney bucket list: Donald Duck Annual Passholder Magnet – We share with you our Incredible Summer Bucket List and where you can get your hands on your own AP Donald magnet.
We keep rolling out new videos every Sunday afternoon. Be sure to Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you don’t miss an episode. This month we shared with you our Pointers for traveling with a stroller, reviewed a small shop product and the Vera Bradley Disney parks purses. Maryann took us on a guided tour around the Old Key West Resort.
- Pixie Dust Pointers: Tips for traveling with your stroller at Disney Parks
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Resort Tour
- Magic Mail: Magic Band Buddies from Believe. Dream. Imagine.
- Vera Bradley Haul – Disney Parks Collection
Our month was filled with sharing some of our favorite Disney moments. Check out our Instagram photos (or Highlights)
- May the Fourth slumber party (Star Wars)
- Farewell Tour of the Flower and Garden Festival Kitchens (Flower & Garden)
- Spike the Bee Pollen Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt (Flower & Garden)
- Disney Eats merchandise at the Disney Store (Merchandise)
- Mickey Mouse Junk Food Clothing at Target
And looking ahead to June has us checking out more of the events happening this Summer, not to be missed eats, and our very own tech savvy tips. You won’t want to miss what we are talking about in June.
As always, follow us on Instagram for our daily – up to date information. If you have an article (or video) suggestion or if there is a topic you would like us to spotlight, let us know!
See you in June!